The Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) took in $1.296 billion in revenues in the fiscal year ending on 6/30/15.
Your tax dollars alone accounted for 42.7% of PPFA’s annual revenue, a total of $553,700,000 in government grants and reimbursements.
Major private contributors to PPFA include billionaire financier Warren Buffett and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
Planned Parenthood’s estimated revenue from abortion in 2015 was at least $155,519,500. Because they advertise and perform more expensive chemical and late-term abortions, the real amount is almost certainly higher.
PPFA President Cecile Richards received $957,952 in 2015 in pay and benefits from PPFA and related organizations.
WHERE THE MONEY GOES:
- “Medical Services” ($782.3 mil).
- “Sexuality Education” ($48.3 mil) includes programs for schools, churches, rehab centers.
- “Public Policy” ($39.3 mil) includes fighting pro-life laws, lobbying for pro-abortion healthcare reform, protecting government funding.
- “Engage Communities” ($22.8 mil).
- “Build Advocacy Capacity” ($23.7 mil).